BDI, which typically makes high-end standing desks and media cabinets, is now launching the new LINQ bedroom collection – a first in the category for them. What makes this worthy of note is that BDI has incorporated connectivity/tech features right into the design in a very elegant way so that consumers can charge devices, iPhones, computers and such – right within the tables or the headboard.
Some of the unique features include:
- Both bed designs include power solutions with outlets and/or USB-A and USB-C charging ports on both sides of the headboard.
- There are four adjustments in the bed frames and legs to accommodate any sized mattresses (thickness-wise), keeping your bed at the ideal height from the floor (which is typically about 24″).
- LINQ nightstands feature sliding tops, providing easy access to the integrated charging stations in the back, and making it easier to reach the tabletop when in an upright/sitting position.
- The 28″ nightstand features a pullout shelf to keep nighttime essentials close at hand, and allows easy access to the integrated power station.
- The Up-LINQ bed features dimmable accent lighting within the headboard to set the perfect mood.
- Both dressers are engineered to meet the demanding requirements of the forthcoming Stop Tip-overs of Unstable, Risky Dressers on Youth (STURDY) Act legislation.
To learn more, visit: LINQ | BDI Furniture (bdiusa.com)